Our Filter Skids:
- Made from carbon steel, polypropylene, or stainless steel
- Single Pot or 4-pot filter systems available
- Normal flanged end connections for the single filter pot is 2"
- Normal flanged end connections for the 4-pot filter system is 4"
- 2" flanged ends on the 4-pot are available but are custom-made pot which increases lead time and price of actual pot.
Filter Skid Accessories:
Need a new or replacement bag, sock or basket? We are proud sellers of both Rosedale and Paul filter products. For help, call our 24-hour line at (713) 726-9881 . Don’t forget to reach out to us on our contact form here. We’re happy to help!
We can supply you with new or replacement filter bags based on your needs. A filtration skid can be the ideal solution for your industrial filtration application needs. They are designed to remove contaminants and debris from liquids. The amount and size of contaminants the water filtration skids remove depends on their specific micron rating.
Mesh-Lined Filter Baskets:
Filter baskets replace bag filters with multiple layers of stainless steel wire-woven cloth, diffusion bonded together for increased strength, corrosion resistance, and long life. Sized to replace #1 or #2 bag filters and perforated strainer filter baskets.
Note: Website pricing is subject to change based on availability, customization, and market rates. Quotes good for 30 days unless otherwise noted.