We are proud distributors of MosherFlo Pumps. MosherFlo Pumps is a Women-Owned and Operated OEM Manufacturer of ANSI and Self-Priming Pumps proudly assembled in the United States. MosherFlo Pumps are manufacturers for the following:
- Mosherflo-D & G ANSI Pumps
- MosherFlo-G parts interchangeable with Goulds 3196 ANSI Pumps
- Mosherflo-D parts interchangeable with Durco MIII ANSI pumps
- Mosherflo-ST, STX, and SU Self-Priming pumps
- Parts interchangable with Gorman Rupp T, U, and Super T series
- Mosherflo-HDSP Heavy Duty Slurry pumps
- Mosherflo-VSP Slurry pumps
- Mosher-flo-RB-CC & FM Closed Coupled pumps
- Replicated Durco pump parts
- Replicated Goulds pump parts
- ANSI pump parts
mosherflo - ANSI process Pumps:
mosherflo - self-priming pumps:
The Mosherflo ST, SU, STX ranges of pumps are a direct performance and parts interchangeable match to the Gorman-Rupp T pump ranges. All pumps are supplied with jack bolts for the inspection cover. Seals are semi-cartridge TC vs TC as standard. All pumps have double lip seals between the bearing lubricant and the seal chamber with separate sight gauges. The SU pump is a direct cross to the Gorman-Rupp U-Series and has the same construction features.
These are Self-Priming Trash Pumps, which are ideally suited for industrial and municipal solids-handling applications where large or stringy solids may be present.
MosherFlo SU/ SU-X:
These Self-Priming Trash Pumps are designed for cleaner streams at much higher pressures. The SU is more suited to mine de-watering and general transfer applications where solids handling is not much of an issue.
mosherflo - Other:
We are proud to offer Mosherflo's OEM interchangeable Replacement Parts & Repair Kits.
Repair Kits available for all Pumps!