We are proud distributors of the Neptune Abaque Peristaltic Hose Pumps. This pumping action is achieved by compression of a circular loop of elastomeric hose with two diametrically opposed rotating shoes. With this rotational motion fluid is pushed ahead inside a hose which is compressed and relaxed by shoes mounted on a rotor. When each shoe reaches the end of the loop, the reinforced tube immediately returns to its original shape, thereby ensuring suction and priming, creating a strong vacuum pushing more fluid inside. The peristaltic pumps are also highly reliable with the hose being the ONLY replacement part!
- Seal-free design eliminate leaks and contamination
- Excellent self-priming 25.5ft (9 meters)
- Ability to run dry continuously
- Peristaltic hose pumps can handle your toughest pumping needs from abrasive and aggressive fluids to sheer sensitive and viscous materials
- The peristaltic hose pumps are capable of running in forward or reverse
- Its solid construction and advanced design also reduce maintenance and repairs
- Hose: Natural rubber, Buna (NBR), EPDM, NR FDA 1935/2004, NBR FDA, Hypalon
- Leak detector
- Vacuum Kit
- Non metallic insert (PPH, PVDF)
We’re here to resolve every filtration issue and question you have. Reach out to us via our 24-hour service line at (713) 726-9881. Or use our contact form here with questions.
Note: Website pricing is subject to change based on availability, customization, and market rates. Quotes good for 30 days unless otherwise noted.